Thursday, 11 October 2012

A Little bit about Myself


Assalamualaikum and Hai everyone.. :D
    

Thank you very much for reading this blog…
First of all, I want to introduce my name.. My name is Hariz Zakwan bin Abu Baharim.. I came from Johor Bahru Johor. Now I am study in Degree level for Human Resources & Development, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru.
The purpose of this blog is for Human Resources Information System class. This one of the requirement or assignment that we must do for the HRIS class . Actually everyone in class needed to write a blog about the reflective of topic that was learned in class. We must choose the topic and explain briefly about the topic that we were select. From this assignment there are a lot of thing that I learned. I can improve my knowledge about the HRIS. Besides that, from this assignment I can determine whether I understand or not about the topic that was learned in class.
I hope this blog can give knowledge and a little bit information about HRIS. Last but not least I hope you all enjoy reading this blog. Thank You.. Have a nice day.. :D

                                                                                                                        From Keyboard with Love,
                                                                                                                            HARIZ ZAKWAN

No comments:

Post a Comment