As conclusion, according of the three
topic that I was choose and discuss briefly about the topic of , HRIS system
architecture, human resources recruiting and staffing and web based employee
self-service there are a lot of information that I learn from the topic. The
three of the topic is important to HRIS or HR process.
From the topic HRIS system architecture, what I
can conclude is Single Integrated System Model are considered as most advanced
HRIS architectural model, and balances between the locally and centrally
controlled, the organization should not be globalize all the HRIS functions.
Second topic that I was discussed
is human resources recruiting and
staffing. From this topic there are advantages and disadvantages of using
internet on recruitment process. The organization need to analyze
whether using online recruitment can be appropriate or not to apply at their
place. It is true that it can reduce cost and cycle time to fill up the vacancy
positions, but it can be burden to analyze a lot of applications.
Lastly, web based employee self-service, according from this topic I can conclude
that there are also advantages and disadvantages using the self-services
portal. I have understand that ESS systems helps an employee and a
manager to simplify their work. Such as employee will be able to directly view
and update personal data at any time from any place that has access to the
network, whenever it is convenient for them. Besides, for a manager it will be
easier for them to keep in touch with their staff regarding with their training
needs, leave activities, payroll data and it will be easier for the manager to
do some checking and correction on their employee’s information.
No comments:
Post a Comment