Hi
and welcome again to my blog. Thanks reading my blog. As same like my previous
entry, now I want to share and discuss about what have learn understand in
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) class that being conducted by Dr. Roya
Anwari. From this entry I want to share and discuss about the three topics that
are very important in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) subject. I
will explain briefly the topic that related to web-based technology in every organization.
So,
for this entry, I will discuss about THREE (3) web-based HRIS Applications that
being delivered by Dr. Roya on the last class. The three web-based HRIS
Applications are Web-Based Employee Learning and Development, Web-Based
Occupational Safety and Health, and Web-Based Compensation and Planning. Based
on this three topic I have learned a lot of new knowledge that related to web
based at every activity that happen in HR situation
I hope you all can enjoy your reading my blog and get information or
knowledge about the Web Based in HRIS. If you have any question regarding the
topic, you can post your question on the comment section.
No comments:
Post a Comment